The Early Warning 5055 Digital Radar/Laser Detector provides superior protection, great range, voice alerts, travel information and many other helpful features that will help protect you while you're on the road.
The Early Warning 5055 detects 22 different frequencies at long range and identifies signals quickly and easily.
The Early Warning 5055 uses voice alerts to notify you if any of the 11 Radar, 9 Laser, and 2 safety Alert Signal Frequencies are in use in your vicinity, and its 360-degree laser coverage and POP instant-on radar alerts provides additional safeguards.
The Early Warning 5055 also detects safety alert transmitters to indicate when emergency vehicles, moving trains, road hazards, school buses and other safety or emergency vehicles are approaching or in the area.
The Early Warning 5055 detects Radar and Laser signals including X, K, Ka Superwide, ProLaser I, II & III, LTI 20-20, UltraLyte, and Ka POP radar guns.
The Early Warning 5055 also provides total immunity to VG-2, Spectre I, II, III, and Spectre IV radar detector detection devices and gives you a heads-up when they are in use nearby too.
The Early Warning 5055 features anti-falsing circuitry to reduce false alarms in densely populated areas and its "intelligent muting" keeps false audio alerts to a minimum.
The Early Warning 5055 will power off automatically to save the battery when you turn your car off and the built-in memory remembers your settings for an indefinite amount of time without power.
The Early Warning 5055 also detects Ku frequency which was recently approved for use in the United States.
The Early Warning 5055 features alerts to "fasten seatbelt" when powered on and voice alerts for each frequency!
The Early Warning 5055 Digital Radar/Laser Detector provides superb accuracy, dependability and will have you prepared for just about anything when you’re out on the road!
- High performance digital voice guidance alert
- 360 Degree Laser detection
- Detects Radar and Laser signals including X, K, Ka Superwide, VG-2, ProLaser I, II & III, LTI 20-20, UltraLyte, and Ka POP radar guns
- Protects driver from VG-2 and Spectre Radar Detector-detector (RDD) with the option to turn off this feature
- Alerts drivers to emergency vehicles and road hazards with safety alert indicator for moving trains, emergency vehicles, road hazards and even railroad signals or crossings
- Memory retention to save user settings when powered off
- 9-Level signal strength meter
- Three step brightness selection to enhance night driving visibility
- Anti-falsing circuitry reduces the frequency of false alerts
- City/Highway switch mode to increase and decrease the detection sensitivity
- Speaking tutorial mode
- Early Warning RSX-5055 Radar/Laser Detector
- Coiled Power Cord
- Bracket with Suction Cups
- Dash Mounting Velcro fastener
- Operation Manual
2 Radar/Laser Frequencies Detected
- 10.525 GHz Radar Gun Detection)
- 24.150 GHz Radar Gun Detection)
- 33.400 GHz (Ka Radar Gun Detection)
- 33.800 GHz (Ka Radar Gun Detection)
- 34.300 GHz (Ka Radar Gun Detection)
- 34.700 GHz (Ka Radar Gun Detection)
- 34.940 GHz (Ka Radar Gun Detection)
- 35.500 GHz (Ka Radar Gun Detection)
- 36.000 GHz (Ka Radar Gun Detection)
- 13.450 GHz (Ku Radar Gun Detection)
- POP Mode (POP Radar Gun Detection)
- Ultra Lyte (Laser)
- ProLaser II (Laser)
- ProLaser III (Laser)
- Stalker LIDAR (Laser)
- SpeedLaser (Laser)
- ProLite (Laser)
- ProLite Plus (Laser)
- TrueSpeed (Laser)
- Marksman (Laser)
- Spectre I
- Spectre II
- Spectre III
- Spectre IV
- Safety Alert Detection
- Safety Warning System Detection
You May Also be Interested In